Studios for rent in Colonia Pescadores for budget travellers.
We just finished our first studio in Colonia Pescadores very near the ADO bus station, This is a great location for many reasons:
- If you arrive from the airport you are probably tired and ready to lay down your bags and take a rest / shower from your long journey. we are only 20 min by ADO bus from the Cancun International Airport. ( bus leaves from terminal 2 every 40 min. ) cost 50 pesos. As soon as you get off the bus you will only have to cross the main highway ( underground pass ) to get to Colonia Pescadores which is one block and a half from the station. ( this is on the East side of the highway ) closer to Puerto than Colonia Zetina Gasca.
- Many of the cheap eateries and main attractions are near here, like the ruta de cenotes, botanical garden, temazcal bath, jungle spa, crocodile farm. The feel of a real mexican town with the cheap taco stands and fresh made juices are very near and way cheaper than in hotel zone Puerto Morelos.
- If you want to snorkel the reef or spend the day at the beach you can take the collectivo bus for 5 pesos per person ( 50 cents usd ) it will drop you off in Puerto Morelos beach and you can take the bus back for the same amount, if you decide to walk it is a mile and half of a beautiful walk next to the mangroves where there are two bird watching platforms on the way to town. or you can rent our bicycles to ride yourselves all over town.
- If you are coming in a rent a car, we have parking inside for your vehicle or R. V. if you want to lay down your tent, need electricity, toilets, water, or need to discharge your R.V. we have a water treatment plant that you can use.
- For the real adventour seeker, we can provide information on how to get to cenotes and lagoons off the beaten path on your own just riding a bike and can even rent you a gps with coordinates of several interesting places.
Me and my Wife have travelled the world, we have been to many places with our trusty backpack we love to explore and we know we can do it on our own. With the right information you will be able to explore on your own and see the beautifull places the Yucatan has to offer.
I will be updating this site with pictures soon. for any info. please contact us at: